Charming property with guest accommodation on elevated position, Central Algarve
Charming villa with extensive countryside views minutes from the town
This charming, unique property enjoys a lovely elevated location in the hills of Goldra, with wide-open views to the countryside. The access is via a small tarmac road and just a few meters of a country track.
It boasts 3 separate dwellings allowing the owner to live in the main villa and rent the 2 bedroom annex and studio to guests. There are also 2 wooden cabanas, located west of the main dwelling, ideally situated for office space, or additional accommodation. The property was constructed by the current owners with Belgian quality insulation and wooden finishes and extended over the years. Automatic gates lead you through a driveway bordered with palm trees to the carport and parking area:
The property consists of the following:
• The Main House - The living/dining room is framed by 3 large windows offering extensive north west views of the countryside and south over the swimming pool and gardens. A fully equipped kitchen with pantry and view to the pool. One bedroom with en-suite bathroom and guest WC, all with underfloor heating.
• The Annex - offers a living room with kitchenette, one bedroom, one bathroom as well as a mezzanine bedroom. The annexe has a private 'L' shaped terrace with barbecue, panoramic views and second private pool side terrace for al-fresco dining.
• The Studio Apartment - consists of a living room with kitchenette, double bedroom and a bathroom with walk-in shower. It has a covered terrace and a side terrace. Adjacent to the studio is a large storage room with scope for further living areas.
• The Cabanas provide 2 individual spaces, one with living room, kitchenette and a bathroom, the other with a double bedroom, both sharing with a sun terrace and decking.
The heated, salt water, walk-in swimming pool is surrounded by various sun terraces. Automatic irrigation, supplied by the private bore hole, provides water throughout the gardens which include various fruit trees. Convenient storage sheds provide space for gardening equipment whilst herbs and flowering shrubs with the tall palm trees take precedence. This home, full of character and charm, is very special indeed.
The plot is fenced with access to the property granted via large electric gates and sweeping driveway.
- Air conditioning
- Fitted wardrobes
- Under floor heating
- Equipped kitchen
- Proximity: Mountain, City
- Fenced plot
- Built year: 2012
- Floors: 2
- Drive way
- Solar system
- Views: Countryside views, Mountain views, Pool view
- Guest cottage
- Self contained apartment
- Double glazing
- Electric gates
- Automatic irrigation
- Water Cistern
- Septic tank
- Quiet Location
- Renovation year: 2018